|Land registry (UK HPI)|
|June Av. price|
|Monthly change||12 month|
|Kensington and Chelsea||£1,191,616||-1.1%||-12.6%|
|City of Westminster||£938,596||-5.1%||-8.8%|
- England house prices grew by 1.7% in the year to November 2019, up from 1.1% in October 2019.
- The West Midlands was the fastest growing region with annual growth of 4.0%. The lowest annual growth was in the East of England, where prices fell by 0.7% over the year to November 2019, followed by London where prices increased by 0.2% over the year.
- In London, average house prices increased by 0.2% in the year to November 2019, up from a fall of 0.5% in October 2019.
- The average property price in the Camden is now £862,799 representing an annual increase of 6.8%.
- In November 2019, the most expensive area to purchase a property remained Kensington and Chelsea, where the average cost was £1.19 million.
- Transaction volumes for November are estimated at 102,050, up 1.9% on a year ago, after a monthly increase of 3.2%.